25 Mar Aecom Mega Events Corporate Video
Here’s a corporate video we produced a while back for Aecom, one of the largest infrastructure organisations in the world and a Fortune 500. It involved interviewing some Aecom big wigs about current projects including Cross Rail and the then upcoming Olympics in Rio.
Get in touch if you’d like some help for your next corporate video production.
directed by Evan Pugh // produced by Luke Cairns // as Butchers Hook Video
- Why Corporate Video Should Be Part of Your Digital Marketing Strategy - 10/12/2018
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Professional Video Production Company - 03/12/2018
- A New TV Advert Showreel - 23/11/2018
- Meet The Team Video for Bright Interactive - 08/11/2018
- A New TV Advert For Crocodile Glass Verandas - 23/10/2018
- TV advert for a new client – Sofa, Sofa - 03/10/2018
- New TV Advert For Crocodile Garage Doors - 01/10/2018
- TV Adverts Are Still Relevant: How to Get Them Right - 27/09/2018
- 5 Tips for a Direct Response TV (DRTV) Campaign that will work Today - 13/09/2018
- What’s the future for Promotional Video Production? - 05/09/2018