25 Mar Aecom Mega Events Corporate Video
Here’s a corporate video we produced a while back for Aecom, one of the largest infrastructure organisations in the world and a Fortune 500. It involved interviewing some Aecom big wigs about current projects including Cross Rail and the then upcoming Olympics in Rio.
Get in touch if you’d like some help for your next corporate video production.
directed by Evan Pugh // produced by Luke Cairns // as Butchers Hook Video
- TV Advertising’s 5 Rules for Small Businesses - 03/02/2019
- What is OTT Advertising and Why Should Your Brand Care? - 29/01/2019
- Video Production Costs: All You Need to Know and How to Create a Budget - 22/01/2019
- How to Create a Strong B2B Corporate Video Advert - 15/01/2019
- How your Brand can use Video Ads effectively - 03/01/2019
- New TV Advert for Crocodile Winter Garden - 27/12/2018
- Why Corporate Video Should Be Part of Your Digital Marketing Strategy - 10/12/2018
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Professional Video Production Company - 03/12/2018
- A New TV Advert Showreel - 23/11/2018
- Meet The Team Video for Bright Interactive - 08/11/2018