08 Nov Meet The Team Video for Bright Interactive
- It was to be shot in our home turf of Brighton.
- Vic and her team at Bright wanted to stand out from the deluge of boring talking head interviews being presented by their competitors for the Silicon Milkroundabout techie fair in London.
- Bright gave us bags of creative control to have lots of fun.
Giddy with this amount of creative freedom, we decided to borrow inspiration from Snatch, the films of Edgar Wright (Shawn of the Dead et al) and the films of Arnold Schwarzenegger (Conan and Commando)
The shoot was a blast, with camera operator Steven Probets donning a wet suit and filming with a GoPro in the freezing end of October Brighton seas. We also ventured to the south downs and the roof of Bright’s offices in central Brighton.
The client was delighted with the end result and we look forward to them making waves at the Silicon Beach conference
- 5 TV Advert Trends Set to Dominate 2019 - 23/04/2019
- Checklist for Successful TV Advert Planning - 09/04/2019
- Product Animation Video for Asset Bank - 01/04/2019
- Is Sky AdSmart the Future of TV Advertising? - 25/03/2019
- 7 Key Strategies to Improve Your Business YouTube Channel - 18/03/2019
- Best Pre-Production Tips to Create Successful TV Ad in 2019 - 04/03/2019
- Everything You Need to know about Planning a Brand TV Production - 27/02/2019
- Should You Use an Influencer in Your Corporate Video Ads? - 20/02/2019
- TV Advertising’s 5 Rules for Small Businesses - 03/02/2019
- What is OTT Advertising and Why Should Your Brand Care? - 29/01/2019