07 Dec Web Video Production Guide
Web video is the new kid on the block as far as video production is concerned, but is also the most significant development to happen to video in its history. From humble beginnings video online has become a totally pervasive part of most people’s daily lives. Thanks to broadband – it’s possible to watch video from around the world on demand (give or take slow patches at peak times in the evening..!)
The main driver for video online is YouTube, who caught the zeitgeist and are now the 2nd most popular search engine in the world. For the casual viewer, there is a wealth of interesting and informative web videos available, as well as the more salubrious stuff and cats falling of sofas, naturally.
For the business person, web video is a fantastic driver of traffic to a website. It is also a fantastic way of getting complicated instruction or USPs across to their customer.
- TV Advertising’s 5 Rules for Small Businesses - 03/02/2019
- What is OTT Advertising and Why Should Your Brand Care? - 29/01/2019
- Video Production Costs: All You Need to Know and How to Create a Budget - 22/01/2019
- How to Create a Strong B2B Corporate Video Advert - 15/01/2019
- How your Brand can use Video Ads effectively - 03/01/2019
- New TV Advert for Crocodile Winter Garden - 27/12/2018
- Why Corporate Video Should Be Part of Your Digital Marketing Strategy - 10/12/2018
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Professional Video Production Company - 03/12/2018
- A New TV Advert Showreel - 23/11/2018
- Meet The Team Video for Bright Interactive - 08/11/2018