07 Dec Web Video Production Guide
Web video is the new kid on the block as far as video production is concerned, but is also the most significant development to happen to video in its history. From humble beginnings video online has become a totally pervasive part of most people’s daily lives. Thanks to broadband – it’s possible to watch video from around the world on demand (give or take slow patches at peak times in the evening..!)
The main driver for video online is YouTube, who caught the zeitgeist and are now the 2nd most popular search engine in the world. For the casual viewer, there is a wealth of interesting and informative web videos available, as well as the more salubrious stuff and cats falling of sofas, naturally.
For the business person, web video is a fantastic driver of traffic to a website. It is also a fantastic way of getting complicated instruction or USPs across to their customer.
- 5 TV Advert Trends Set to Dominate 2019 - 23/04/2019
- Checklist for Successful TV Advert Planning - 09/04/2019
- Product Animation Video for Asset Bank - 01/04/2019
- Is Sky AdSmart the Future of TV Advertising? - 25/03/2019
- 7 Key Strategies to Improve Your Business YouTube Channel - 18/03/2019
- Best Pre-Production Tips to Create Successful TV Ad in 2019 - 04/03/2019
- Everything You Need to know about Planning a Brand TV Production - 27/02/2019
- Should You Use an Influencer in Your Corporate Video Ads? - 20/02/2019
- TV Advertising’s 5 Rules for Small Businesses - 03/02/2019
- What is OTT Advertising and Why Should Your Brand Care? - 29/01/2019