13 Dec Video Production Resources
Want to know more about video production creation in the industry? We have put together the ultimate video production guide, information on video production roles in the industry and our very own video creation tips for those making their own video.
This guide covers every type of video production, from feature to corporate video and music video to TV advert. The guide gives a potted history of all these mediums and how they are continually evolving.
Every video production features a crew of varying size to cater for the capturing of the director’s vision. In this guide we will cover all the main proponants of the production crew – from director through camera department to runner and all points in between.
This section will give the reader an insight to many elements of modern video production from us experienced old hands at Hightower Video. Topics will be as widespread as possible – we will feature everything – warts and all!.
- Why Corporate Video Should Be Part of Your Digital Marketing Strategy - 10/12/2018
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Professional Video Production Company - 03/12/2018
- A New TV Advert Showreel - 23/11/2018
- Meet The Team Video for Bright Interactive - 08/11/2018
- A New TV Advert For Crocodile Glass Verandas - 23/10/2018
- TV advert for a new client – Sofa, Sofa - 03/10/2018
- New TV Advert For Crocodile Garage Doors - 01/10/2018
- TV Adverts Are Still Relevant: How to Get Them Right - 27/09/2018
- 5 Tips for a Direct Response TV (DRTV) Campaign that will work Today - 13/09/2018
- What’s the future for Promotional Video Production? - 05/09/2018