13 Dec Canopies UK TV Ad shoot
We’ve just returned from a challanging shoot (to say the least) up in Wigan and Selby, Yorkshire shooting a TV ad for Canopies UK. Here are some shots of the shoot, which included a rain machine, cast of 12, multiple locations and a naughty malfunctioning FS100 camera!
Our rain machine! Darren and his team regularly do Corrie, Hollyoaks and all those other Northern dramas
Evan and our Director of Photgraphy of choice, Steve setting up a dolly AND a jib!
Evan demo’ing the highly effective rain from the rain machine
Production fixer Gav O’Malley R slouching around in the hotel in Bolton – we had a top curry afterwards!
Gav “Onions” O’Malley standing in for a miserable car driver at the start of day 2.
Steve encased in his bag (to protect camera #2 from a soaking from the rain machine
- Should You Use an Influencer in Your Corporate Video Ads? - 20/02/2019
- TV Advertising’s 5 Rules for Small Businesses - 03/02/2019
- What is OTT Advertising and Why Should Your Brand Care? - 29/01/2019
- Video Production Costs: All You Need to Know and How to Create a Budget - 22/01/2019
- How to Create a Strong B2B Corporate Video Advert - 15/01/2019
- How your Brand can use Video Ads effectively - 03/01/2019
- New TV Advert for Crocodile Winter Garden - 27/12/2018
- Why Corporate Video Should Be Part of Your Digital Marketing Strategy - 10/12/2018
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Professional Video Production Company - 03/12/2018
- A New TV Advert Showreel - 23/11/2018