13 Dec Canopies UK TV Ad shoot
We’ve just returned from a challanging shoot (to say the least) up in Wigan and Selby, Yorkshire shooting a TV ad for Canopies UK. Here are some shots of the shoot, which included a rain machine, cast of 12, multiple locations and a naughty malfunctioning FS100 camera!
Our rain machine! Darren and his team regularly do Corrie, Hollyoaks and all those other Northern dramas
Evan and our Director of Photgraphy of choice, Steve setting up a dolly AND a jib!
Evan demo’ing the highly effective rain from the rain machine
Production fixer Gav O’Malley R slouching around in the hotel in Bolton – we had a top curry afterwards!
Gav “Onions” O’Malley standing in for a miserable car driver at the start of day 2.
Steve encased in his bag (to protect camera #2 from a soaking from the rain machine
- Why Corporate Video Should Be Part of Your Digital Marketing Strategy - 10/12/2018
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Professional Video Production Company - 03/12/2018
- A New TV Advert Showreel - 23/11/2018
- Meet The Team Video for Bright Interactive - 08/11/2018
- A New TV Advert For Crocodile Glass Verandas - 23/10/2018
- TV advert for a new client – Sofa, Sofa - 03/10/2018
- New TV Advert For Crocodile Garage Doors - 01/10/2018
- TV Adverts Are Still Relevant: How to Get Them Right - 27/09/2018
- 5 Tips for a Direct Response TV (DRTV) Campaign that will work Today - 13/09/2018
- What’s the future for Promotional Video Production? - 05/09/2018