13 Dec Canopies UK TV Ad shoot
We’ve just returned from a challanging shoot (to say the least) up in Wigan and Selby, Yorkshire shooting a TV ad for Canopies UK. Here are some shots of the shoot, which included a rain machine, cast of 12, multiple locations and a naughty malfunctioning FS100 camera!
Our rain machine! Darren and his team regularly do Corrie, Hollyoaks and all those other Northern dramas
Evan and our Director of Photgraphy of choice, Steve setting up a dolly AND a jib!
Evan demo’ing the highly effective rain from the rain machine
Production fixer Gav O’Malley R slouching around in the hotel in Bolton – we had a top curry afterwards!
Gav “Onions” O’Malley standing in for a miserable car driver at the start of day 2.
Steve encased in his bag (to protect camera #2 from a soaking from the rain machine
- Checklist for Successful TV Advert Planning - 09/04/2019
- Product Animation Video for Asset Bank - 01/04/2019
- Is Sky AdSmart the Future of TV Advertising? - 25/03/2019
- 7 Key Strategies to Improve Your Business YouTube Channel - 18/03/2019
- Best Pre-Production Tips to Create Successful TV Ad in 2019 - 04/03/2019
- Everything You Need to know about Planning a Brand TV Production - 27/02/2019
- Should You Use an Influencer in Your Corporate Video Ads? - 20/02/2019
- TV Advertising’s 5 Rules for Small Businesses - 03/02/2019
- What is OTT Advertising and Why Should Your Brand Care? - 29/01/2019
- Video Production Costs: All You Need to Know and How to Create a Budget - 22/01/2019