28 Nov New TV advert for Canopies UK
This was a new version of an existing TV advert we produced for leading canopies experts, Canopies UK. The previous advert was produced in 2013 and although the live action footage with rain machines still looks great, the second half of the advert needed a refresh.
The original version featured a series of photos of canopies which arent necessarily the ones that Canopies wished to promote and some of the After Effects graphics work was showing it’s age. We updated the graphics to give it nice modern feel and gave the advert a general rejig.
Happy days, thanks for sorting all this. We are really happy with the advert, nothing to do now except put my feet up on Boxing Day and watch it.
Rob C. Marketing Manager – Canopies UK
- Checklist for Successful TV Advert Planning - 09/04/2019
- Product Animation Video for Asset Bank - 01/04/2019
- Is Sky AdSmart the Future of TV Advertising? - 25/03/2019
- 7 Key Strategies to Improve Your Business YouTube Channel - 18/03/2019
- Best Pre-Production Tips to Create Successful TV Ad in 2019 - 04/03/2019
- Everything You Need to know about Planning a Brand TV Production - 27/02/2019
- Should You Use an Influencer in Your Corporate Video Ads? - 20/02/2019
- TV Advertising’s 5 Rules for Small Businesses - 03/02/2019
- What is OTT Advertising and Why Should Your Brand Care? - 29/01/2019
- Video Production Costs: All You Need to Know and How to Create a Budget - 22/01/2019