22 Nov TV advert for Dyer Grimes Architects
We were invited by a media agency client to produce a TV advert for their client Dyer Grimes, a leading architecture company. The brief was to keep the advert clean and straightforward, really showcasing the beautiful photography Dyer Grimes had produced which showcases some of their best buildings.
The TV advert also uses nice, clean transitions to compliment the clean lines of the architecture featured.
The advert was very warmly received by the client and was shown for the first time in two ad breaks for Grand Designs on Channel 4.
- 5 Vital brand elements for businesses considering TV Commercials - 30/04/2019
- 5 TV Advert Trends Set to Dominate 2019 - 23/04/2019
- Checklist for Successful TV Advert Planning - 09/04/2019
- Product Animation Video for Asset Bank - 01/04/2019
- Is Sky AdSmart the Future of TV Advertising? - 25/03/2019
- 7 Key Strategies to Improve Your Business YouTube Channel - 18/03/2019
- Best Pre-Production Tips to Create Successful TV Ad in 2019 - 04/03/2019
- Everything You Need to know about Planning a Brand TV Production - 27/02/2019
- Should You Use an Influencer in Your Corporate Video Ads? - 20/02/2019
- TV Advertising’s 5 Rules for Small Businesses - 03/02/2019