22 Nov TV advert for Dyer Grimes Architects
We were invited by a media agency client to produce a TV advert for their client Dyer Grimes, a leading architecture company. The brief was to keep the advert clean and straightforward, really showcasing the beautiful photography Dyer Grimes had produced which showcases some of their best buildings.
The TV advert also uses nice, clean transitions to compliment the clean lines of the architecture featured.
The advert was very warmly received by the client and was shown for the first time in two ad breaks for Grand Designs on Channel 4.
- Why Corporate Video Should Be Part of Your Digital Marketing Strategy - 10/12/2018
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Professional Video Production Company - 03/12/2018
- A New TV Advert Showreel - 23/11/2018
- Meet The Team Video for Bright Interactive - 08/11/2018
- A New TV Advert For Crocodile Glass Verandas - 23/10/2018
- TV advert for a new client – Sofa, Sofa - 03/10/2018
- New TV Advert For Crocodile Garage Doors - 01/10/2018
- TV Adverts Are Still Relevant: How to Get Them Right - 27/09/2018
- 5 Tips for a Direct Response TV (DRTV) Campaign that will work Today - 13/09/2018
- What’s the future for Promotional Video Production? - 05/09/2018