01 Mar GGD Amsterdam Department of Health promo
This was a particularly interesting corporate video as we were the first video production team to be allowed into the Amsterdam “shooting gallery” where heroin addicts are given “clean” heroin which they are permitted to smoke in a clean, antiseptic, safe environment under the supervision of medical professionals. This is provided a drastic reduction in drug related deaths and disease. What was particularly interesting was to see how the addicts took their heroin, had a chat with their friends around a table, finished, cleaned up after themselves and left the venue in a spotless condition.
It couldn’t have been less like Trainspotting if it tried.
The film was produced for APA conference.
Get in touch if you’d like some help with your next video production.
- Checklist for Successful TV Advert Planning - 09/04/2019
- Product Animation Video for Asset Bank - 01/04/2019
- Is Sky AdSmart the Future of TV Advertising? - 25/03/2019
- 7 Key Strategies to Improve Your Business YouTube Channel - 18/03/2019
- Best Pre-Production Tips to Create Successful TV Ad in 2019 - 04/03/2019
- Everything You Need to know about Planning a Brand TV Production - 27/02/2019
- Should You Use an Influencer in Your Corporate Video Ads? - 20/02/2019
- TV Advertising’s 5 Rules for Small Businesses - 03/02/2019
- What is OTT Advertising and Why Should Your Brand Care? - 29/01/2019
- Video Production Costs: All You Need to Know and How to Create a Budget - 22/01/2019