01 Mar GGD Amsterdam Department of Health promo
This was a particularly interesting corporate video as we were the first video production team to be allowed into the Amsterdam “shooting gallery” where heroin addicts are given “clean” heroin which they are permitted to smoke in a clean, antiseptic, safe environment under the supervision of medical professionals. This is provided a drastic reduction in drug related deaths and disease. What was particularly interesting was to see how the addicts took their heroin, had a chat with their friends around a table, finished, cleaned up after themselves and left the venue in a spotless condition.
It couldn’t have been less like Trainspotting if it tried.
The film was produced for APA conference.
Get in touch if you’d like some help with your next video production.
- TV Advertising’s 5 Rules for Small Businesses - 03/02/2019
- What is OTT Advertising and Why Should Your Brand Care? - 29/01/2019
- Video Production Costs: All You Need to Know and How to Create a Budget - 22/01/2019
- How to Create a Strong B2B Corporate Video Advert - 15/01/2019
- How your Brand can use Video Ads effectively - 03/01/2019
- New TV Advert for Crocodile Winter Garden - 27/12/2018
- Why Corporate Video Should Be Part of Your Digital Marketing Strategy - 10/12/2018
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Professional Video Production Company - 03/12/2018
- A New TV Advert Showreel - 23/11/2018
- Meet The Team Video for Bright Interactive - 08/11/2018