01 Mar GGD Amsterdam Department of Health promo
This was a particularly interesting corporate video as we were the first video production team to be allowed into the Amsterdam “shooting gallery” where heroin addicts are given “clean” heroin which they are permitted to smoke in a clean, antiseptic, safe environment under the supervision of medical professionals. This is provided a drastic reduction in drug related deaths and disease. What was particularly interesting was to see how the addicts took their heroin, had a chat with their friends around a table, finished, cleaned up after themselves and left the venue in a spotless condition.
It couldn’t have been less like Trainspotting if it tried.
The film was produced for APA conference.
Get in touch if you’d like some help with your next video production.
- Why Corporate Video Should Be Part of Your Digital Marketing Strategy - 10/12/2018
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Professional Video Production Company - 03/12/2018
- A New TV Advert Showreel - 23/11/2018
- Meet The Team Video for Bright Interactive - 08/11/2018
- A New TV Advert For Crocodile Glass Verandas - 23/10/2018
- TV advert for a new client – Sofa, Sofa - 03/10/2018
- New TV Advert For Crocodile Garage Doors - 01/10/2018
- TV Adverts Are Still Relevant: How to Get Them Right - 27/09/2018
- 5 Tips for a Direct Response TV (DRTV) Campaign that will work Today - 13/09/2018
- What’s the future for Promotional Video Production? - 05/09/2018