12 Dec The Ultimate Video Production Guide
From humble beginnings with Beta Max, Video 2000 and VHS, video is now everywhere. From the limited potential of the 70’s early days, video has permeated all areas of life. The latest major change in terms of people’s attitudes and technology is web based video. On these pages we will give an ultimate guide to video production, talking about the major branches of video in the 21st century and the major contributors to video production, both big and small.
This section will cover the industry of TV advert production. From humble beginnings in the 1950’s, through the power house days of the 1980’s – to today.
Feature films are becoming increasingly video centric. In this article we will explain why.
Short films have experienced a sea change with the advent of 21st Century technology. In this section we will cover these changes and how even a film maker with a very limited budget can make something very exciting.
Web video is the newbie of this bunch, but has already dwarfed all other types of video in terms of it’s reach and scale over the internet.
Corporate video is finally coming of age, if done properly, no longer the embarrassing sibling of the other types of video featured here.
- Why Corporate Video Should Be Part of Your Digital Marketing Strategy - 10/12/2018
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Professional Video Production Company - 03/12/2018
- A New TV Advert Showreel - 23/11/2018
- Meet The Team Video for Bright Interactive - 08/11/2018
- A New TV Advert For Crocodile Glass Verandas - 23/10/2018
- TV advert for a new client – Sofa, Sofa - 03/10/2018
- New TV Advert For Crocodile Garage Doors - 01/10/2018
- TV Adverts Are Still Relevant: How to Get Them Right - 27/09/2018
- 5 Tips for a Direct Response TV (DRTV) Campaign that will work Today - 13/09/2018
- What’s the future for Promotional Video Production? - 05/09/2018