05 Apr SanDisk how to burst mode promo video
This is one of a series of how to promo videos we produced for Fortune 500 company SanDisk’s MicroSD card range. Our client was FK3. It involved an interesting day in Islington with a guy who could have been from the Gadget Show.
Get in touch if you’d like some help for your next promotional video campaign.
directed by Evan Pugh // produced by Luke Cairns // as Butchers Hook Video
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Professional Video Production Company - 03/12/2018
- A New TV Advert Showreel - 23/11/2018
- Meet The Team Video for Bright Interactive - 08/11/2018
- A New TV Advert For Crocodile Glass Verandas - 23/10/2018
- TV advert for a new client – Sofa, Sofa - 03/10/2018
- New TV Advert For Crocodile Garage Doors - 01/10/2018
- TV Adverts Are Still Relevant: How to Get Them Right - 27/09/2018
- 5 Tips for a Direct Response TV (DRTV) Campaign that will work Today - 13/09/2018
- What’s the future for Promotional Video Production? - 05/09/2018
- TV Advert For Conservatory Insulations - 05/09/2018