05 Apr SanDisk how to burst mode promo video
This is one of a series of how to promo videos we produced for Fortune 500 company SanDisk’s MicroSD card range. Our client was FK3. It involved an interesting day in Islington with a guy who could have been from the Gadget Show.
Get in touch if you’d like some help for your next promotional video campaign.
directed by Evan Pugh // produced by Luke Cairns // as Butchers Hook Video
- TV Advertising’s 5 Rules for Small Businesses - 03/02/2019
- What is OTT Advertising and Why Should Your Brand Care? - 29/01/2019
- Video Production Costs: All You Need to Know and How to Create a Budget - 22/01/2019
- How to Create a Strong B2B Corporate Video Advert - 15/01/2019
- How your Brand can use Video Ads effectively - 03/01/2019
- New TV Advert for Crocodile Winter Garden - 27/12/2018
- Why Corporate Video Should Be Part of Your Digital Marketing Strategy - 10/12/2018
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Professional Video Production Company - 03/12/2018
- A New TV Advert Showreel - 23/11/2018
- Meet The Team Video for Bright Interactive - 08/11/2018