05 Sep TV Advert For Conservatory Insulations
Here’s a recently completed edition to the Hightower TV advert production stable. Conservatory Insulations are new to TV adverts as a marketing form, having spent most of their time concentrating on press and digital. They wisely chose to use a celebrity to front their campaign, in this case Anna Ryder Richardson – who we’re fortunate enough to have worked with before – and she is brilliant.
The concept centres around the fact that frequently conservatories are too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter. CI’s product solves this issue with their unique fold quilt system.
Anna being the game lady she is was fine about mugging away to the camera to produce the hot and cold gags which were written in the script, as well as perform beautifully for the rest of the TV advert.
The advert is also significant as it is the first TV advert directed by Hightower Head of Production Luke Cairns and the first produced by long time Production Manager Gavin “Onions” O’Mally Richardson
The advert will be running on Channel 4 from 6th September – watch out for it!
- 5 Vital brand elements for businesses considering TV Commercials - 30/04/2019
- 5 TV Advert Trends Set to Dominate 2019 - 23/04/2019
- Checklist for Successful TV Advert Planning - 09/04/2019
- Product Animation Video for Asset Bank - 01/04/2019
- Is Sky AdSmart the Future of TV Advertising? - 25/03/2019
- 7 Key Strategies to Improve Your Business YouTube Channel - 18/03/2019
- Best Pre-Production Tips to Create Successful TV Ad in 2019 - 04/03/2019
- Everything You Need to know about Planning a Brand TV Production - 27/02/2019
- Should You Use an Influencer in Your Corporate Video Ads? - 20/02/2019
- TV Advertising’s 5 Rules for Small Businesses - 03/02/2019