08 Dec Increasing Customers With Corporate Video Production
These days, corporate video productions aren’t used solely to deliver messages in-house, but they can be used to promote services and products to clients and prospects.
The basic marketing approach of any business includes an online presence in the form of a website and relevant social media presence. However, getting traffic to that website can be a challenge. Through the use of video posted on social media and in an email list through newsletters, it’s possible to get the word out that there is a new product or service available.
Not only does social media retain a connection with currently clients and prospects, but it plays a major role as a communication medium to deliver important announcements, to engage and stay in the minds of followers. Videos can attract attention and if made well, can even go viral across the internet, bringing back new prospects to the website of the business.
Corporate video production techniques can also be used to create webcasts of important industry events or meetings. These are powerful at keeping customers on a website for longer and can increase their involvement. They can become engaged in an event through watching video and joining in a chat facility to ask questions and provide answers through polls.
Overall a video on a website can make all the difference as to whether a visitor clicks off within 2 or 3 seconds, or finds out more about a brand through a filmed introduction. With a video, there’s an increased chance that the visitor will stay as they are engaged by motion and sound.
Use testimonial videos to build trust
One of the most powerful ways to build trust is by providing testimonials and reviews from satisfied customers. Prospects can identify with a real person who has used a service or a product and can then make their mind up faster whether something is right for them. It’s in these situations where video has the clear advantage.
There are many ways that companies can benefit from video production. Businesses of any size can grow their prospect and client list by investing in corporate video production. They can be positively instrumental in increasing brand exposure.
If you’re interested in finding out how corporate video production services can help your business, give us a call today for a no obligation chat.
- Checklist for Successful TV Advert Planning - 09/04/2019
- Product Animation Video for Asset Bank - 01/04/2019
- Is Sky AdSmart the Future of TV Advertising? - 25/03/2019
- 7 Key Strategies to Improve Your Business YouTube Channel - 18/03/2019
- Best Pre-Production Tips to Create Successful TV Ad in 2019 - 04/03/2019
- Everything You Need to know about Planning a Brand TV Production - 27/02/2019
- Should You Use an Influencer in Your Corporate Video Ads? - 20/02/2019
- TV Advertising’s 5 Rules for Small Businesses - 03/02/2019
- What is OTT Advertising and Why Should Your Brand Care? - 29/01/2019
- Video Production Costs: All You Need to Know and How to Create a Budget - 22/01/2019